Jr Business Analyst
At Dissolve, our vision is to transform stock footage and photography from so-so to spectacular. Right now, we're looking for a junior business analyst to be an integral part of the team responsible for transforming the stock licensing game, and creating exceptional customer experiences.
Who we are:
We are a dedicated team full of passionate members and departments all working towards common goals. Here, collaboration is key. We work in an exciting, fast-paced environment, with flexible hours, and a close-knit culture.
Who you are:
We’re looking for a business analyst with fierce dedication to getting the job done. The ideal candidate will be a recent grad in B.Comm with a concentration in Business Technology Management or equivalent. If you don’t meet those criteria exactly, but are a go-getter who’s keen to work and learn in a highly distributed, multi-server environment, we want to talk to you.
A day in the life:
• Identifying and developing technical solutions for business problems.
• Defining, gathering and documenting business and technical requirements from stakeholders
• Converting business requirements into functional requirements for our development team.
• Handling and tracking requirements and changes
What you bring to the role:
• Bachelors degree in Commerce (Business Technology Management) or any related field of study.
• Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects
• Ability to understand business processes and adapt
• Project coordination and management
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
Bonus points for experience in one or more of these:
• 0-2 years' experience as a Business Analyst